Model: refining capacity 3kg per day, 5kg per day, 10kg per day, 20kg per day
Model: refining capacity 20kg per day, 30kg per day, 40kg per day, 50kg per day
High efficiency gold electrolysis unit is a device which uses electrolysis method to purify the crude gold with more than 95% gold content to 99.99%, uses the crude gold as the anode, titanium or pure gold as the cathode, chlorogold acid solution as the electrolyte, passes the DC or AC / DC superimposed power supply, makes the crude gold dissolve in the anode, and the pure gold precipitates in the cathode, so as to achieve the purification effect.
Advantages of the our efficient gold electrolytic unit:
1. The product quality is stable and can reach the gold ingot standard of au99.99 (grade I) of Shanghai Gold Exchange; according to the special needs of customers, the gold ingot with 99.999% purity can also be produced through secondary electrolysis;
2. Low production cost: about 0.02 yuan / g gold;
3. The use of AC and DC superimposed power supply can effectively inhibit the generation of silver chloride on the gold anode and make the anode plate electrolysis more thorough;
4. High current density electrolysis technology; cathode current density 1200A / m2, high production efficiency;
5. Transparent closed hood, good working environment, easy to operate, beautiful and generous, the whole set of equipment covers an area of about 4m2;
6. There is a flue gas condensing device, because the gold electrolysis process needs a high temperature (60-70 ℃), the flue gas condensing device can condense the returned volatile electrolyte to avoid the loss of gold;
7. The main material of the equipment is high performance polypropylene material, adding anti-aging agent to the material, which greatly prolongs the service life of the equipment. The whole bracket material is PPH, and the corrosion resistance is very strong; the cathode and anode conductive bar material is titanium clad copper, and the conductivity is excellent.